Viticoltori dal 1831
The quality of the terrain, selection of the grape varieties, limited production and maturation in small oak barrels (barriques) give our wines the perfumes and flavors characteristic to the ancient Tuscan tradition…
The typical Tuscan Chianti grape variety. The name is thought to derive from the name of the village of San Giovanni Valdarno, just 8 kilometers from Tiberio’s vineyards.
A surprising grape with a juicy and sugary pulp from which is created the most appreciated wine.
Vitis Vinifera Etrusca, Dies Canicolares, days of the darkening colour. Defined as “ a most beautiful grape for keeping.
A wine to go with the great dishes of Tuscan cuisine.
A typical Tuscan vine.
Produced exclusively with grapes from our own vineyards, without the use of selected yeasts or enzymes. Serve in decanter at 18-20°C.
Top Italian Quality
Malvasia Nera Tiberio
A wine with a distinctive colour and flavour , and a taste which the Etruscans would have known.
A typical Tuscan grape with thin skin, a simple but balanced and pleasant flavour with elegant fruity aromas.
Produced exclusively with grapes from our own vineyards, without the use of selected yeasts or enzymes.
Grapes picked by hand. Decant and serve at 18-20°C.
The ancient method “ The Tuscan Way” consists of collecting 10% of the best grapes and leaving them, hung up in a well aerated space, to continue ripening for 15 days, the time necessary to harvest, ferment and separate out the grape stems and pulp of the remaining 90% of the crop.
At this point the grapes from the first picking are put into the must and fermentation starts up again. In this second fermentation these grapes give the wine refinement, sweetness, consistence, and that distinctive and traditional flavour.
Produced exclusively with equal quantities of Cabernet and Canaiolo grapes from our own vineyards, without the use of selected yeasts or enzymes. Grapes picked by hand.
Decant and serve at 18-20°C.